In Unrelated News

In unrelated news… I can not relate

it does not compute or make any sense.

To me anyway, who is the only one that matters,

for it never concerned me

nor ever included me, but was always intended

to confuse and confound, 

with precision pointed confusions

from someone else's illusions,

or rather I should say, intrusions into my life.


In more related news… I’m still living my own life,

trying to avoid all the pitfalls and prats, 

who don’t care to know me,

or even acknowledge I exist,

as I live every day whether they like it or not.

Yes, they still hinder, insist and denounce

my own little miracle of life on this earth

but hey if that’s living, then bet I’m still doing it

in all of the best ways that relate and make sense.


Jade Dane Jaspers   © November 11th, 2025 


Popular posts from this blog

Nature's Frivolity

Alas, The Spring

Road Trip