Nature's Frivolity

Image generated by Meta Facebook,  November 2024
Writing by Jade Dane Jaspers ©January 31, 2026


You must know it's true 

I am not aloof, 

it's just who I am 

in all my humanity.

In spite of opinions, 

that others rely on, 

I tend not to harbor their ideologies. 


It’s so not my genre, 

holding no interest for me

I prefer nature in all its frivolity 

with all that there is to see 

and all that I want it to mean,

to me, myself personally,

this is my genre.


In quiet contemplations, 

without pronunciations,

allowing proclamations 

from all nature speaks. 

Not one thing or another,

to whether or rather,

simply allowing its multiplicity. 


Its grandeur, its splendor,

its rivers, its timbers,

this sunrise, this star light,

this tree bloom, this mountain side,

of bird, vine, or flower

woven gently by its power,

I am of nature in all its frivolity.


Jade Dane Jaspers © January 31, 2026


Popular posts from this blog

Alas, The Spring

Road Trip