My Own Daily Plight

I'm not a classical poet, bard, or sage,

who's famous for addiction or romanticized rage,

I'm not a believer in judging or hate, 

in any of my writings on any body's stage.


I'm boring and wordy, rhyming and smart,

who thinks about life as if it’s an art

to be balanced and created for better, not worse,

using my own talents and gifts on this earth.


I enjoy ideas and themes to think through,

the ideas of sound reason and life's virtues

to be considered daily as a path to personal growth,

a way that heals people where they are broke.


I don't really gossip, I guess I'm just boring,

which is better for me than just sitting and sorting

some fake opinion, of someone else's life,

when going about my own daily plight.


Jade Dane Jaspers© September 2025 and continuing.


Popular posts from this blog

Nature's Frivolity

Alas, The Spring

Road Trip