Where I Walk With You

In the journals of my mind where I walk with you all is calm, all is well, all is as we choose. No tears to hold, no fears to know, no plight to struggle through in the gardens of my existence where I walk with you. A step we make, a waltz we dance, our smiles of mirth are true keeping narratives in my mind where I talk with you. No adversary to oppose, no circumstance to bruise the gift of opportunity to share a walk with you. Our minds are freed to rummage life in search of all our dues to fill our time as we embark on the walk I walk with you. No need to falsify ambitions or feelings misconstrue in the woven threads of being where I walk with you. Jade Dane Jaspers ©

Popular posts from this blog

Nature's Frivolity

Alas, The Spring

Road Trip