Of A True I Love You
Remembering I love you...
It's always true of memories, love is the thing that lives free
as you remember you love me that is the love your love will see.
Beyond a word or phrase or thought, above the clamor of what is not
there are some things that are not taught, as you remember I love you.
Moments rise, appear, occur, leave impressions then preserve
some small moment later seen, as you remember I love you.
I remember where and when, I learned to love you as a friend
and I knew when it began I would always love you.
To keep a real love well alive, giving it a place to thrive
where we both would recall, when we knew I love you.
Our paths were one for a time, I was yours and you were mine
some where when our lives entwined, as I remember I love you.
I do not think it an ill thought, for all the things that love has taught
along our own paths as we walk remembering I love you.
You might not know or even think, the happiness thoughts of you bring
to me when I am remembering that I will always love you.
For moments past are always part of the body's soulful heart
to carry on and to impart an honest, true I love you.
Love, they say, is gentle, kind, love is there always to find
in the moments when the mind, hears the words I love you.
We learn we give our love to others, gifts for friends, families, lovers
lives eternal without borders, as you remember I love you.
It never stops once, can't you see, it is a living, breathing thing
there each time you are saying, to another, I love you.
No anger, hatred, foolish fear, no bitter word, nor mournful tear
can ever take that from you, dear, if you remember I love you.
For each moment shared in life, every day and every night,
can not stop what is divine, when you remember I love you.
For when you tell another true, your love is real to them from you
you share a love that our love grew, as you remember I love you.
Don't be afraid of my words, set before you here in verse
it's only meant to bless not curse the worth of a true, I love you.
So carry on your life and know that in my life our love will grow
to be complete and make whole, as we remember I love you.
And I will carry on the same, through forever and a day
all the finer things love gave, while I remembered I love you.
Jade Dane Jaspers
It's always true of memories, love is the thing that lives free
as you remember you love me that is the love your love will see.
Beyond a word or phrase or thought, above the clamor of what is not
there are some things that are not taught, as you remember I love you.
Moments rise, appear, occur, leave impressions then preserve
some small moment later seen, as you remember I love you.
I remember where and when, I learned to love you as a friend
and I knew when it began I would always love you.
To keep a real love well alive, giving it a place to thrive
where we both would recall, when we knew I love you.
Our paths were one for a time, I was yours and you were mine
some where when our lives entwined, as I remember I love you.
I do not think it an ill thought, for all the things that love has taught
along our own paths as we walk remembering I love you.
You might not know or even think, the happiness thoughts of you bring
to me when I am remembering that I will always love you.
For moments past are always part of the body's soulful heart
to carry on and to impart an honest, true I love you.
Love, they say, is gentle, kind, love is there always to find
in the moments when the mind, hears the words I love you.
We learn we give our love to others, gifts for friends, families, lovers
lives eternal without borders, as you remember I love you.
It never stops once, can't you see, it is a living, breathing thing
there each time you are saying, to another, I love you.
No anger, hatred, foolish fear, no bitter word, nor mournful tear
can ever take that from you, dear, if you remember I love you.
For each moment shared in life, every day and every night,
can not stop what is divine, when you remember I love you.
For when you tell another true, your love is real to them from you
you share a love that our love grew, as you remember I love you.
Don't be afraid of my words, set before you here in verse
it's only meant to bless not curse the worth of a true, I love you.
So carry on your life and know that in my life our love will grow
to be complete and make whole, as we remember I love you.
And I will carry on the same, through forever and a day
all the finer things love gave, while I remembered I love you.
Jade Dane Jaspers