Love And Existence
So to what do we owe our existence, on this planet for all these years? Is it a science of elemental periods, or beings who provoked life to appear? There are many who have expounded the first and yet others who want something more, to assure them there was a reason they traveled this world between heavens shores. In the expansive void of darkness, littered with millions of stars of light, stretched out in miles over our head, drenched in darkness as sky of night. Through eons of time extended across skies, lighting millions of distances far and between, where we stand here and cast our eyes upon the ceiling of life light dreams.
Many contend that they are sent from heavenly places there above, to procreate and reciprocate an earthen belief in life and love, where voices and peoples of every nation can find happiness in all life's worth, without the anger and exploitations that diminish the values of all our births. They strive for peace in everyday life, they try to understand another's needs, another's ideas, of living their lives without unnecessary guile or deceit. An example, a teacher of many a people willing to provide both them and theirs, a place of safety, a life of goodness, to calm their doubts and heal their fears. From calamities raging around them, wars they do not understand and smiles of faces who promised the opposite then drove them all from their lands.
Still there are others who see all those, who are willing to lend a helping hand, a threat to their ways, a treacherous fiend, who stands in the progression of a plan. To dominate and demonstrate their abilities to lie and control, the worth of a man, the worth of a woman, the worth of their children that they sold. To medical profits, to oil powered banks, the companies now that move the world, media con-factions without any affection for the lives of the children they have hurled, into a current of addiction and afflictions, to provoke some grand woven scheme, of right or wrong, of good and bad and better to live than to dream, of being surrounded by goodness and hope by people who can love and portend, to your needs with advice and support every life to defend and amend.
Seen as a miracle of continued existence, upon the trusted loyalty of those, who gave them more than food or drink, without trampling over their souls. For what is a god in today's world besides the heritage of all of those, who talk to us through various ways their truth always to behold. Openly in life, whether true or not, we can discern the real from the talk, by what goes on in our day to day whether it's good or whether it's naught, without the reliance on some babbling boob who don't know us from a hill of beans, no matter the topic or how good they sound they are too not all they seem.
For God is a personal intimate place within each and every one of us, to still our minds from outside conflicts and feed our faith and our trusts, in what can be accomplished in life without condemnation, or without fail, keeping our minds and bodies safe from living a life in a living hell.
For without love, and light and life we denounce ourselves, and our God given rights; and leave our lives and heavens open to what another provides as might. About how our oneness with God should be where the love is real and we are free to live the ways our love chose, to live in us as we grow. It's not designed to test your strength, for that's the way of foolish men, for love is patient, love is kind, it does not demand your wealth or your time, or your family, your old and young, our communities, or wealth to be hung, around a facade or list of good deeds, it's inside of you to help you believe. The natural earth around us proclaims, God tempts no man or puts them to shame, while human matters of kings and men deceive, destroy the best of them.
Look I say at each other's faces, every gender, every nation judge me not when you look there, if you want love and really care. I'm the long haired hippy dude, I'm the clean cut rice farmer too. I'm the unshaved roadside walker, every doctor, every logger. I'm in her at your hamburger store, I'm in that short haired girl-tomboy. I'm that soft spoken sissy man who wears makeup and takes his stand. I am every face and every color in every moment with another. I am every woman, and every girl, I am every man and boy in the world.
Look around, look out to space, feel the wind across your face, now see those trees standing there, I am the one who created air. Find the love that I create in the rivers and the seas, think of yourself as I do, no one can separate you from me. I'm alive, don't hate yourself or another who can not see, that I am in every living thing that all of you are a part of me. Love yourself the way I do without remorse or regret, love each other with the basic goodness of being and respect. Love exists in every day if you only look to find, a reason to live and love yourself and leave the hatred far behind Be still now child, I am, remember, look no further than right here and set your goal just to love, without your lingering doubts and fear, for what is love but our existence in the here and the now, forget not God is in all of us, if in all our existences is allowed.
Jade Dane Jaspers