An Inviting Life
Every now and then I wonder around in my mind, thinking about the future and what there is to find,
the past was the lesson, the present the molding, the future is open to lives that are unfolding
in places with people, with music and words, clothing to dress in attiring moods.
Will I be thankful, yes without end, will I have family, neighbors, and friends
to invite to the goodness that I want to create, for me and for them on every given day,
I have to live now, I want to live then, the future well ours to win and begin
a greatness unheard of for such a day as, the separation that spreads now through our lands.
While we worry, while we smile, while we laugh until we cry, there's so many versions and styles we could try
of moments in places where we are together, running through airports, sporting the weather
with umbrellas and hats, thick coats and mittens, puppies to snuggle, foods cooking in kitchens,
a cup of warm coffee, or maybe cold tea, there's so much to live for, to grow for, to see.
I wonder if others think anything like me, under dark clouds that rumble above trees,
while in a rush to avoid drops of rain, I greet the clouds quietly, welcoming it again
for the life that I'm living in the here and the now, with no need to bow down or to allow
some needless depression to capture my soul, when all I need do is to learn to take hold
of a thought that will raise me up out of this place, and take me forward to a new time and space
where I'm in a company of one or even more with things to do daily so we all can implore
a life of well being to grow for each of us, built on admiration, our loyalties, and trusts,
knowing each other is dedicated to, being what each of us needs through and though,
the good and the bad, the more and the less, I think of those things on days such as this.
When ideas are plenty bountiful expressions, waiting on conditions for the renditions,
I employ them to gather into a creation, greeting them as they take their formations.
For what better way than to dream a future in, than set words in order for them to begin,
to change narrow views of cultural cataclysmic, into written adventures that grows a new vision,
where people are welcome to enjoy living, without all the hassle of worry and envying
what another has, what others make, enjoying their own without having to forsake
the friendship and loves of the lives they all have, where all is included to join to make glad
the wealth and the health of the good and the now, it can be if we will by-pass those that scowl,
our want and our need of people and of good that reshape the lives of all those that would
invite those gifts in for sharing in places where the bonus of worth adds to all of our graces.
the past was the lesson, the present the molding, the future is open to lives that are unfolding
in places with people, with music and words, clothing to dress in attiring moods.
Will I be thankful, yes without end, will I have family, neighbors, and friends
to invite to the goodness that I want to create, for me and for them on every given day,
I have to live now, I want to live then, the future well ours to win and begin
a greatness unheard of for such a day as, the separation that spreads now through our lands.
While we worry, while we smile, while we laugh until we cry, there's so many versions and styles we could try
of moments in places where we are together, running through airports, sporting the weather
with umbrellas and hats, thick coats and mittens, puppies to snuggle, foods cooking in kitchens,
a cup of warm coffee, or maybe cold tea, there's so much to live for, to grow for, to see.
I wonder if others think anything like me, under dark clouds that rumble above trees,
while in a rush to avoid drops of rain, I greet the clouds quietly, welcoming it again
for the life that I'm living in the here and the now, with no need to bow down or to allow
some needless depression to capture my soul, when all I need do is to learn to take hold
of a thought that will raise me up out of this place, and take me forward to a new time and space
where I'm in a company of one or even more with things to do daily so we all can implore
a life of well being to grow for each of us, built on admiration, our loyalties, and trusts,
knowing each other is dedicated to, being what each of us needs through and though,
the good and the bad, the more and the less, I think of those things on days such as this.
When ideas are plenty bountiful expressions, waiting on conditions for the renditions,
I employ them to gather into a creation, greeting them as they take their formations.
For what better way than to dream a future in, than set words in order for them to begin,
to change narrow views of cultural cataclysmic, into written adventures that grows a new vision,
where people are welcome to enjoy living, without all the hassle of worry and envying
what another has, what others make, enjoying their own without having to forsake
the friendship and loves of the lives they all have, where all is included to join to make glad
the wealth and the health of the good and the now, it can be if we will by-pass those that scowl,
our want and our need of people and of good that reshape the lives of all those that would
invite those gifts in for sharing in places where the bonus of worth adds to all of our graces.
Jade Dane Jaspers