Interviewing My Intellect


Available now on Amazon.com

Publisher: Jade Jaspers
Type: Fiction

Pages: 76

Copyright: 
September 18, 2022
ISBN-13: 9798359469159

Price: $6.99 (eBook)

Excerpt: Some Say by Jade Jaspers 

Some say daydreaming is a waste of time because they have already decided the value of all arts, defined all expressions, characterized all people, expounded every possible relationship, invented all concepts of need, and mastered all living. While I scoff at their ideas of personifications and categorizations of intentions that ply misery for company, imitations for imaginations, destruction as inventions and dominance as instructions for a prevalent advancement of unauthorized agendas. Yes there are days where I would scream at the top of my lungs if only I were the type. Yet I know all too well that it does my life no good to partake in such atrocities against myself and refuse to grant their requests for my perpetual condemnation. Because I’ve looked deeply into the eyes of devotion’s benevolence to embrace the endearments of gentleness and compassion so that I might recognize myself, among all others, as a participant in its continuation of existence without the regrets of knowing the beauty of passions place in the living breath of us all. 


© 2022 All Rights Reserved, Jade Jaspers




Popular posts from this blog

Nature's Frivolity

Alas, The Spring

Road Trip