Let the Moral be This

As infinitely I strive to bring forth in my mind the better self I would be if I were to meet me... No pretense, simple common sense, always welcoming to ease the anxiousness of worrisome possibility, As noted in growth of indwelling soul, relentless in motion and toil,
for what I would give myself I give you as well so to never a friendship let spoil.
For what is anger, resentment, judgement and condemnation except a device used to separate our mind
from the blessing we live, our memories to give of a day in our life where in time,
opportunity was there a moment to share then carry with each our own way,
where days fade away into what we each gave the other our own selves to remember.

Let the moral be this, such as it is, when age has corned your thinking,
let what good you carried be also your memories and hurtful anger be vanquished from replacing,
the people you loved, the good times you shared, the visions of earth's heavenly shores
where moments well lived, in life later give your mind a greater gift to enjoy.

Jade Jaspers

Popular posts from this blog

Nature's Frivolity

Alas, The Spring

Road Trip