For the Love of Love

Unlike tomorrow today is already here and unlike yesterday it's made for something better. That's why I write to you love; the idea of all our lives needing the undefinable acceptance of every life's well being; kept in the safe places of our living unable to be stolen, indestructible, and uncorrupted. While the freedoms of expression, the liberties of exploration, and the benefits of forgiveness are all included with our learning life as a living love.

Men have abused the idea of you for their profits, exploited you for their power, denied the enduring goodness that you give and all but eliminated you by definition; unless, of course, it expresses their will to dominate their own proceedings with their dealings upon the unexpecting masses of the living. I should know. Their ploys have ensnared the prodigies of countless wonders to employ their idiosyncratic ideologies of acceptable social complacencies and behaviors; loving only their own lives, wants, and needs without any thought or concern for those who they seek to upend. Their "love of" control, their "love of" complicating, their "love of" their defining the world by their own dysfunctional behaviors of an over aggressive progress that denies all others the decencies of being alive for a long life span upon this magnificent miracle that is and forever will be the source of all human existence. And while I am aware of their ill gotten gains and unimprovised emotions I can't help but to lend myself to my own want of living. Knowing that their plans would supersede my needs of belonging in a world where there is goodness to be found in every day's beginnings if not for your constant gentle persuadings that you are always and ever with me. Where the smile of a young child can erase the tension from my face, where the softness of a puppy can break the routine from my concerns, where a kindness giving thought can encourage a better idea than the deplorable mess of hardships that would drag me down to their level of accepting crude and harsh behaviors as a normal form of acceptance.

For I remember you as you are; your distinguished presence always calming my fears, your embrace wiping my tears, your encouragement never to hate, your resistance to causing or allowing any harm. I have witnessed you first hand giving comfort to others. I have listened to your calm amidst the quarrels of angry lovers. Where a dear soul is used to sate the needs of an ungrateful one in hateful greed then disposed of like a plastic bag and replaced for something other than what you are. I have sought you in every place where my feet have walk and stood. I have saw you make the difference between the worst and the good. I have breathed you in at moments to survive when the pain of all my years gathered into my thinking to assault me with their jeers. I have relied on your leading when I did not want to care. I have to believe in your presence to live in times that no one shares. I have to make myself gestate inside you past the point where I would stop to keep my thoughts out of the gutter where human lives are lost to bitter resentments, conman's games, lying schemes that proclaim, they are better for everybody while they smear you love with their shame. Hiding behind the good of all who dare to brave your grand examples, using you, me and others, as they rush our lives to shambles. Knowing that they have never known your truth a day in their lives, only decorated their thinking's with the contrite and demise of your existence.

How I wish to break the barriers that exclude you; how I long to meet the many others who honestly know you. To welcome you into the minds of those that confound us, to swaddle them in the good you do to all who allow you; without treacherous reasons to use the thought of you, without malicious intent to spitefully accuse you of being a chemically induced imbalance or delusion, a fight for a fake illusion, a destructive force of emotion, or a clandestined act of ignorant ideology to produce false pretenses to which a young life is scarred by malignant lies to taunt them as they try to heal while living their life.

Dear love, how is it that I can relate to you these things while I have so little faith in the world where I live to accommodate you; still clasping to the few things that I know we have endeavored together, infinitely without pride or hesitation, regardless of the resignations that have labored us with their hatreds. Is it because that I have more need of you now because my own abilities to give to you and to others is diminishing due to the merciless mindsets that have sunk it's meat hooks into my life to pry me from your eternal gentle being? Is it because the only way that I know you is because of all the love that you gave me, I've gave you and countless others to understand you? Or is it that I see you being destroyed by the minds of men who love nothing or no one, save their own skin, their own demands for allegiance and privacy while claiming their greatness is found in their kamikaze achievements; while their fame is hoisted onto stages with golden trophies of falsehoods, proclamations of the world's adoration's and mechanical replications for the destruction of the living who were birthed into their self proclaimed madness? All the while toasting "crazy" as their standard for a golden chalice, taunting young ambitions with demolishing schemes, touting their innocence while blaming the innocent for their own lack of human decency to rule over others without their own devious intentions.

I reach for you love to escape their indignation's knowing you are no farther away than one thought; yet needing to be reminded that you are well worth my thoughts, more desirable than their gold, and more enduring than their words, which change with the winds, always leading to mislead, always repeated to be believed, always deceiving to deceive.

I chose you love, to remind me that we are everlasting, ever capable, and ever willing to endure the harshness of their lack of love, to combine and continue to be the constant ever presence that can heal the most horrid of schemes that drag our minds through the grinders of chaos to dispose of our goodness and to over come our ambitions with weariness. I encourage my will to love you as not to become the hardened shell of a mind that sees no good in life to live, that sees every color as I want to see, rather than some made to designate idea. I walk next to you love to encourage your journeys to reach those who sit in the darkness that was bequeathed to them by others to share a light of goodness to shine as a beacon that our love kindled. I remind you that you are love, so you know that you are needed in the most unlikely places where others dare not cast a chance. I remind you that you are loved, love, so you never feel unwanted or uncherished among those lives that you have grown into as an adored companion for no other reason except that you are greater than the hardships you have endured, appreciated for all the possibilities of future goodness that you gift me in the quaint moments of my being; my continuing hope, my calm in their storm, my inspiration, to live every minute in your presence and in my thoughts of you without condemnation or hesitation knowing we have each other on which we can depend to love and give love an abundant flowing river to which others might find new reasonings to embrace the love of their life.

Jade Jaspers

Popular posts from this blog

Nature's Frivolity

Alas, The Spring

Road Trip