As Always, Yours

As I sit in the dark of night writing words of dauntless hours by the light of my computer screen I plow the fields of thought for a hint of you. A moment where the ordinary becomes extraordinary and the mundane possibilities of tomorrow are relinquished in the cool night air to become a vision of wanted dreams when I close my eyes to sleep. I wonder where I might see you, what you would wear, where I could, for a moment, revel in the vision of my noticing; and where you, so unaware, become enlightened of my presence by the motions of my movements in observing; bringing a like awareness to your presence. I lend my thoughts to nothing more than if we would choose to cross the gaps of our curiosities to inquire a better observation and give ourselves over to the feelings of interest that motivate our visions. Or whether we would be content with the moments as they are, a time to enjoy the pleasure of the experience without awkward overtures to which we would cherish until our next adventure in observing the outer layers of possibilities that could become a worthwhile present to our lives meeting. My eyes grow heavy with the want of sleep as I near the end of my day in hopes of you. Be well my sweet friend, until we are to be.

Yours truly and always love, Jade

Popular posts from this blog

Nature's Frivolity

Alas, The Spring

Road Trip